Product Name: hot dip galvanized steel plate
Hardness: hRb1 / 2H = 74 ~ 89 1 / 4H = 65 ~ 80 1 / 8h = 50 ~ 71 H = above 89
Tensile strength: above 40 ~ 55kgf / mm2.
Material thickness: 0.4 ~ 3.2mm. Materials above 3.2mm are difficult to buy and are generally replaced by electroplated white zinc.
Material width: the maximum width is 5 ‘(1524mm), generally 4’, i.e. 1219mm or 1250mm. Any size less than 1524mm can be cut as required.
Material length: any size can be cut as required. Generally 8 ‘, i.e. 2438 mm or 2500 mm.
Material characteristics: 1. The metal has white luster and patterns, and the surface is not easy to rust, but white rust spots will be produced due to corrosion.
- Generally, no surface treatment is required.
- Can not do electroplating (colorful zinc plating, white zinc plating, nickel plating, tin plating…).
- Suitable for refrigeration, air conditioning, heavy motor and roof structural parts. Specific gravity: 8.25 weight calculation: length (m) × Width (m) × Thickness (mm) × Specific gravity = kilogram (kg), e.g. spgc2 0 ×1220 × 2440 weight: 2.0 × 1.22 ×2.44 × 8.25 = 49.1kg, another example: spgc1 0 × one thousand × 2000 weight: 1 × one × two × 8.25=16.5kg
Note: 1. The general tolerance of material thickness is + 0, – 0.08, that is, the plate thickness is 2.0mm, and the actual measurement may be only 1.92mm.
- A micrometer shall be used to measure the material thickness, and a cursor caliper shall not be used.
- If bending is required, pay attention to whether the zinc layer on the surface falls off, and remove the zinc powder of the lower mold in time.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | Aluminum U Bracket | Stainless Marine Bracket | 3 Way Corner Bracket | Z Shaped Bracket | Stainless Steel Corner Brackets | Z Mounting Bracket | Custom Metal Fabrication |U Bracket, U Brackets| Boat Bracket | U Shaped Bracket